Monday 21 September 2009

A need to sew . . .

Have just heard of a local fair where I can hopefully sell some of my sewing bits and bobs. Unforunatley this means that I have to start being creative again. Actually I am secretly looking forward to locking myself away in the back room and 'playing' as it is sometimes referred to.

Will be baking loads of mini Christmas cakes and hopefully making some more marmalade. Both sell really well butI love giving the marmalade to family and friends. My husband and daughters don't like marmalade so it always seems a waste opening a jar just for me.

ooooooh. . . . . hot toast, melted butter and homemade marmalade . . . . don't understand why anyone doesn't like it.

Have just tried creating apple and ginger jam but sadly it is only a hit with me and my dad. We both like ginger and sadly the girls and Husband don't.

Oh well.
Today I will share my new handbag with you . . . . . . .
I love it.


By the way, thats me ( very young) in the top picture and my two girls in the pics below.

If you want details on how to make it, please ask and I'll do my best to share. ( it only takes about 1 hour to make and is very easy)

No comments:

Post a Comment