Sunday 3 October 2010

Halloween and my sewing machine . . .



So I've continued with the sewing and come up with this, first time for machine writing and have discovered that I need to practice my joined up writing on paper before I have another go on the machine. 
However, I am trying, and as my husband would say I am very trying. 


Anyway went into my local art gallery in Teignmouth and came upon this Poppy Treffrey, I just love her work.  Hope you do to.



Mega thanks to handmade by annabelle who kindly linked up.  A great poncho which I know my daugthers would love.  However I still cannot crochet.  Am trying to learn but struggling with my granny squares.  I will get there.

Link Party
So this hopefully will be a Monday thing.  Please feel free to link up your makes. I don't have a working button yet, and it may take me some time to work out what to do.  But if you made it yourself please link up every monday.
cheers
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment